Mensagem Privada estranha...

Boas recebi agora a seguinte PM

Hello,
My Dearest One! Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well and healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we
are meeting here for the first time,I have gone through a profile on (www.ibizaclubpt.com) that speaks good of you, I was impressed
and decide to communicate with you. It is my
desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect
all this qulities in me, kindly respond to me through my private mail
box (mmboye.blessing@yahoo.com) so we can know ourself 's better. Respect is the key for understanding and tolerance among human beings. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Then
i will send my pictures to you.Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest in my yahoo id and remain bless.
Miss Blessing.

isto veio do user blessingluv

alguem recebeu isto?

Boas recebi agora a seguinte PM

Hello,
My Dearest One! Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well and healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we
are meeting here for the first time,I have gone through a profile on (www.ibizaclubpt.com) that speaks good of you, I was impressed
and decide to communicate with you. It is my
desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect
all this qulities in me, kindly respond to me through my private mail
box (mmboye.blessing@yahoo.com) so we can know ourself 's better. Respect is the key for understanding and tolerance among human beings. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Then
i will send my pictures to you.Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest in my yahoo id and remain bless.
Miss Blessing.

isto veio do user blessingluv

alguem recebeu isto?

Já há por aí um outro tópico igual...

Deve ser algum tipo de spam.

Back