Espelhos restrovisores electricos

Boas, pessoal o meu ibiza tem os espelhos retrovisores electricos, acontece que no stand o bacano que mo vendeu, conseguiu fechar os espelhos com um 'toque' qualquer com a chave e com o carro fechado, acontece que eu nao me consigo lembrar qual..
voces sabem?
é que eu só consigo fechá-los se rodar o botao que ta la dentro..

Alguém sabe de num 6L de 2003 dá para pôr esta opçao de recolhimento dos espelhos? Eles já são de regulação eléctrica...

Descobri isto noutro fórum:
Testem ppl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmark
Just a quick question , my folding mirrors do not seem to be working , are electric mirrors standard on a leon stylance ?, the mirrors do not work even if i use the key in the door , the windows do though but not with my fob alone , any advice

thanks

I have a new Stylance, the electric fold mirrors are standard, on your key fob when you get out of the car keep the lock button pressed in for about 5-6 seconds, and any windows left open will close and mirrors will fold, if this is what you have tried already and the mirrors dont fold then get your maindealer to sort that out for you

Descobri isto noutro fórum:
Testem ppl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmark
Just a quick question , my folding mirrors do not seem to be working , are electric mirrors standard on a leon stylance ?, the mirrors do not work even if i use the key in the door , the windows do though but not with my fob alone , any advice

thanks

I have a new Stylance, the electric fold mirrors are standard, on your key fob when you get out of the car keep the lock button pressed in for about 5-6 seconds, and any windows left open will close and mirrors will fold, if this is what you have tried already and the mirrors dont fold then get your maindealer to sort that out for you

Já testei. Dont work:redcard:

Back