Comparação de turbos interessante... Fotos inside

Andave eu pelo forum TDIClub a ver um projecto quando vi que um user resolveu fazer umas comparações entre, VB, 2052, 22 e 2260 =D>:respect:=D>

TDIClub disse:
Finally got a chance to open up the honeywell box Peter sent me last week. Can't do much lately with injured index finger on left hand, and suffering with killer tendonitus on right wrist (wrapped in splint). Its also hard typing with finger wrapped up like a mummy.

Anyway, here are some pics of turbo wheels 49, 52, and 60. Sorry I can't find 56 or 58 wheels apart, but I know I'm using the 60mm compressor wheel, but still undecided on exhaust wheel.

First, I'm building Olivers track turbo using a vnt22 housing (exhaust wheel) with new gt2260 (rotated) center section/vanes and 60mm compressor wheel for his A5. He wants quick spool for jumping out of turns ;-) I think the bigger gt2260 exhaust wheel will exhibit too much lag.

00 Silver bullet ALH is getting fresh motor with HD lower end, and GT22 setup with 4into1 header, 12mm and race520's accompanied by RC7. This will be a 7000 rpm 1/4 mile track car with GLI gasser 6spd and quaife. Top speed should be 125mph, but cranking some R's ;-0

Next I'm tackling my PD150 Rocket with a full up GT2260, and the Race 783 nozzles. This car may see some track time on the twisties but needs the 4motion installed, and alot of chassis attention by Oliver.

I'll keep driving my pumped up 1.8T passat wagon and 24v Cummins CR for daily drivers.

I'll keep you posted.

Jeff
gt2260compare2022.gif

axlewheelstop.gif

axlewheelstopcomp.gif

axlewheelstopexh.gif

Espero que gostem ;)

Cumps
Camaleão_Ibiza

Ya, eu também...
esteticamente não faz o meu genero...
mas a mecânica está 5*